Hey,

eina_mempool_add is not a correct name : it does not add to something a
mempool.

The problem is that if we change the name to eina_mempool_new, the delete
function should be named eina_mempool_free. And there is already a
eina_mempool_free in eina_inline_mempool.x

cedric wants to keep the API like that. His arguments are that the code
would be less easier to read, and anyway, we add a mempool.

i would like to rename eina_mempool_free to eina_mempool_poll_free
(actually, adding pool_ to the 3 functions in eina_inline_mempool.x

So i would like the opinion of other devs :)

Don't hesitate to give your opinion

Vincent