Am Thu, 15 Apr 2010 20:20:49 +0000 schrieb Iván Briano (Sachiel):

> On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 8:09 PM, Andreas Volz <li...@brachttal.net>
> wrote:
> > Here I need to include the value in new_name. Hm, do I have to
> > include the value in state variable?
> >
> > Sure I could add a state and then read the states list again. But
> > if I like to add a state and then simply modify its properties I see
> > currently no easy way to do it.
> >
> > Maybe I didn't understand the state value concept. I simply use 0.00
> > always to be honest.
> >

> Your Edje is old, every state function in Edje_Edit now receives
> the state value separately from the name. Documentation is still
> not fixed, but will be done and committed by the beginning of next
> week.
>
> As to how it used to work, when you create a state, it uses 0.0
> as the value, and you just pass the name to the function, for every
> other state function, you have to pass both name and state within
> the string, as it says there: "default 0.00".

Ah, I see. Thank you. Another question:

@return An Eina_List* of string (char *)containing all the states
names found

   edje_edit_part_states_list_get()

I think it would be good to have a Eina_List with a char*, float
structure instead of a char* with value included. Is there a special
reason for the char* including float. It costs me a string concat a
string parse each time.

regards
        Andreas