On Apr 20, 2010, at 2:13 PM, Vincent Torri wrote:
> use only the svn code. Also, you have an olf ecore-job installed.
> ecore-job have been integrated into ecore 'core'. So Ecore_Job.h and
> all the ecore_job libs must be removed.

> you need first elementary that is in TMP/st/elementary.

I took out the old libs and headers. Elementary in TMP/st/elementary
compiles and installs fine.

I ran elementary_test while in e17 and most tests passed.

elementary_run threw an error, but I'm not sure if it is intended to
be run at the CLI.

I would love to install and run apps that are built with elementary,
are there any?