Am Fri, 16 Jul 2010 15:10:56 +0200 schrieb dhp_...@doublehp.org:

> To Andreas:
>
> After long reflexion, about my TB issue, I think that you broke the
> Remember-size fatures.

Hm, as I told you I double checked this. I took a gnome-terminal and
activated remember size and position for this window. It opens exactly
at the closed size and position if I start it the next time. For me
this features works in general.

I'm wondered, because I thought after my last code revert the maximize
code should work as before.

The only differences are some real errors with x/y positions in the
code. Maybe you wrote your scripts to work with those bugs like
features?

regards
        Andreas