Am Sun, 13 Mar 2011 13:13:37 -0300 schrieb Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri:

> On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 12:54 PM, Andreas Volz <li...@brachttal.net>
> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > does someone know how I could call a generic purpose signal with
> > editje after finish an animation signal? Like with edc "after".
> > I've to signal my application when an animation is finished. I
> > tried to write an edc by hand with after transition. It seems
> > editje doesn't show after. So how could I do this?
>
> Take a look at the generated EDC, you'll see Editje ALWAYS create such
> "animation ended" signals for you. You just have to listen to them in
> your app.

Ah, thanks. This is good, but maybe not sufficient for my use case.
I'll explain you with my hand written edc code what I need:

      programs {
         program { name: "visible";
            signal: "visible";
            source: "stateval";
            action: STATE_SET "visible" 0.00;
            transition: LINEAR 0.50000;
            target: "border";
            target: "text";
            after: "visible_signal";
         }
         program { name: "invisible";
            signal: "invisible";
            source: "stateval";
            action: STATE_SET "default" 0.00;
            transition: LINEAR 0.50000;
            target: "border";
            target: "text";
            after: "invisible_signal";
         }
         program { name: "visible_signal";
            signal: "";
            source: "";
            action: SIGNAL_EMIT "visible_signal" "edje";
         }
         program { name: "invisible_signal";
            signal: "";
            source: "";
            action: SIGNAL_EMIT "invisible_signal" "edje";
         }

My application logic is very generic and needs this spec for each edje view:

- visible (IN)
  - signal:visible
  - source:stateval

- invisible (IN)
  - signal:invisible
  - source:stateval

- visible_signal (OUT)
  - signal:visible
  - source:edje

- invisible_signal (OUT)
  - signal:invisible
  - source:edje

It just provides two IN signals to show and hide a view and edje provides two
OUT
signals to tell my application when it's finished shown or hidden. So I
couldn't use
your editje provided signals as they have a name that is very dependant of the
animation.

Do you've some idea how I could map editje behaviour to my needs?

BTW: What is that "api" export function? Is this maybe usable for my needs?
There's
nothing written in the wiki about it.

I'm also motivated to change my spec if needed or maybe provide some patches to
change
editje to support my needs. Hand writing all my animations isn't so funny all
the time... :-(

regards
        Andreas

--