On Sun, May 8, 2011 at 1:15 PM, Tom Hacohen <t...@stosb.com> wrote:
> On Sun, May 8, 2011 at 7:07 PM, Vincent Torri <vto...@univ-evry.fr> wrote:
>
>>  Maybe a period of freeze of code with no commit than doc and bug fixes,
>> and of course tests (at least the available unit tests) should be done
>> (except Windows, for ecore_con, that I might finish soon)
>>

> I meant exactly that. My email was about initiating the release process, not
> bypassing it. :)

Then fine. New evas additions are quite unstable and could use some
fixes as soon as possible. Couple of expedite's mask/filter test crash
or produce incorrect output on software or gl.

But 1.0.1 should be in place, basic testing (I did none) should be
enough as they should be only bug fixes.

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems