Am Sat, 28 May 2011 18:11:24 +0900 schrieb Carsten Haitzler (The
Rasterman):

> ok. after last night we had a "n00b" on irc asking "why doesnt
> printscreen work?" - i've heard this several times before actually...
> i added a shot module to e17 proper. how is this different to the
> screenshot module in e-modules-extra?
>
> 1. doesnt run any external processes. e screenshots itself directly.
> ecore_x has all the goodies needed.
> 2. it offers an actual file selector dialog to select the destination
> of the screnshot if saved to disk
> 3. it offers you a preview of the whole screenshot (scaled down)
> 4. it offers you a choice of which screen (if you have
> xinerama/multiple screens) you wish to save (or all of them together)
> with a preview highlight of which one is to be saved
> 5. offers a simple quality choice radio list at time of screenshot
> 6. this is the important bit... it offers a SHARE button... yes..
> social network buzzword compliance here. share...
>
> what does this do? it takes your screenshot and UPLOADS it to
> enlightenment.org... and gives you a URL once uploaded to share with
> your friends and whoever... of your wonderful sexy screeniepoos. much
> like imageshack or imgur or pastebin and so on... finally people can
> stop asking "how do i upload this screenshot?". it's built in.
>
> cool bit is... ALL the screenshots people upload are nicely public
> here:
>
> http://www.enlightenment.org/ss/

Nice!

Could one tell me what is this and how to configure it?

http://www.enlightenment.org/ss/e-4de20b85c0e9b8.76161978.jpg

Is this some E netbook edition with a special theme?

regards
        Andreas

--
Technical Blog <http://andreasvolz.wordpress.com/>