From: "Carsten Haitzler"<ras...@rasterman.com>
To: "ChunEon Park"<her...@naver.com>
Cc: enlightenment-devel@lists.sourceforge.net;
enlightenment-...@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: 11-07-25(월) 17:25:58
Subject: Re: [E-devel] E SVN: hermet trunk/evas/src/lib/canvasOn Mon, 25 Jul
2011 15:14:14 +0900 ChunEon Park<her...@naver.com> said:
correct. a stable api cannot be broken for any reason. better usage or anything
else. well it can be - then it becom4es evas2.0 then evas3.0 then evas4.0 and e
every major release means people have to PORT existing code.. and that leads to
people leaving your toolkit and not using it because its "too much work to keep
up". not a good thing to do when we just released 1.0 and only just went stable.