I'm calling ecore_main_loop_iterate() inside an elementary signal
callback.  Is that safe?

What's happening is that the signal that is calling
ecore_main_loop_iterate() is getting triggered twice, even though it
was only sent once.

I tried moving the ecore_main_loop_iterate() call to another signal,
and THAT signal is NOT triggered twice.  The only difference between
the two is that one is triggered by an edje program, the other by a lua
script.  When I remove the ecore_main_loop_iterate() call, I don't get
the signal triggered twice.