On Tue, 1 Nov 2011 00:46:19 -0200 Iván Briano (Sachiel)
<sachi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2011/11/1 David Seikel <onef...@gmail.com>:
> > On Tue, 1 Nov 2011 11:04:40 +0900 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
> > <ras...@rasterman.com> wrote:

> >> thanks :) i'm baffled as to why people don't get that there is
> >> even a compromise available, i was swilling to see some items
> >> dropped. i am hoping that anyone who disagrees on dropped items
> >> speaks up and says their bit. but its still not setting a date.
> >> imho we can set a date... WHEN the list is done. what i AM now
> >> happy to see is... kakaroto is even now beginning to pitch in!
> >
> > I'm starting to pitch in again, but with the lowest priority stuff
> > that no one cares about.  lol
> >
> > Once lua is fleshed out a bit more, I think some people might start
> > to care.
> >

> If that will make you happy, then we won't.

Make me happy?  Depends.  Would that be "don't care about lua, so just
commit your damn patches yourself onefang", or "don't care for your
patches at all, go back to fiddling with your emu module"?

Oh, I could implement lua IN the emu module.  Muahahaha.