I'm so glad you implemented that new FDO spec for wrapping sounds in
XML.  Having each sample written out in octal, wrapped with <sample
rate="" channel="" format=""></sample> is just so much more readable
than that pure binary gibberish we had before.  Not to mention the
wonderful flexibility to be able change the sample rate, channel
assignment, and sound format per sample.  No more wondering what format
a sound file is in ever again. Simply brilliant.