On 07/11/11 18:41, Mike Blumenkrantz wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Nov 2011 14:36:50 -0200
> Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri <barbi...@profusion.mobi> wrote:
>
>> Shouldnt be needed or done. Geometry is not a good reason.
> Sure, but it was the first example that came to mind. A better one would be
> creating a dbus notification event from an image. You need the row stride and
> image data pointer, which obviously can't be gotten from the opaque pointer.

But you can create a new function that just wraps around the inside
function, that's what's done in all of elementary atm.

I don't mind doing this, just saying, it's against the rules we all set,
and I want to know, if it's allowed, I wanna do it as well. I was
avoiding it until now because I'm a law abiding citizen of the e
community. ;P

--
Tom.