On Tue, 07 Feb 2012 03:11:40 -0500 Christopher Michael
<cpmicha...@comcast.net> wrote:

> On 02/06/12 22:05, David Seikel wrote:
> > I updated my E17 (plus EFL naturally) two days ago, just noticed
> > that since then it's grabbed 2GBs of RAM.  Think there's a leak
> > somewhere.
>
> Valgrind loves you !! ;)

RL hates me, not had time since then to do anything.  Still catching up
on my email, and the day is half over.  Looks like others have picked
up the scent though.

Oh, and CCing duplicates to me is annoying enough, but can people
remove the damn CC after, so I don't get the entire damn thread sent to
me twice?  sheesh