On Wed, 8 Feb 2012 04:32:48 -0500 Michael Blumenkrantz
<michael.blumenkra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 8 Feb 2012 10:16:05 +0100
> Mark-Willem Jansen <markwil...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Back to the problem. The fact that valgrind finds no memory leak
> > can mean.
> >
> > 1) Valgrind is not perfect and can sometimes fail to find a memory
> > leak. 2) There are some pre-compiler lines in the code, different
> > users can have different flags set. 3) There is no memory leak, but
> > the code itself is allocating more and more memory while loading
> > the same image over and over.
> >
> > Maybe the original poster can point us in the correct direction by
> > providing EFL based programs he/she is using.
> >
> > (I fail to remember the name of the original poster.)

That would be me, though at least one other person is seeing it to.

Not been using any other EFL programmes during the leaking time.

> No, it probably just means the leak is from a module that I'm not
> using.

Yep, not seeing the huge leak after unloading all modules.

Given that others have tracked it to evas, I suspect it's something
like clock and / or cpufreq leaking ram each time they diddle with the
images.  Or perhaps the pager popup when I switch desktops, as I do
that very often sometimes.  Or all of the above if it's an endemic evas
issue.