On Fri, 2 Mar 2012 19:04:31 +0900 Jérôme Pinot <ngc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Building the doxygen doc of elementary doesn't seem to work anymore.
> When running 'make doc', the shell launch a loop:
>
> ----
> /bin/sh -c for ss in flip:preview-00.png:widget_preview_flip:100:100
> button:preview-00.png:widget_preview_button1:160:50
> button:preview-01.png:widget_preview_button2:160:50
> ----
>
> and run things like this at each step, which spawn a window:
> /tmp/elementary/doc/widgets/.libs/lt-widget_preview_panes 200 100
>
> but it get stuck, stalling the build.
> Killing the processes one by one give these errors:
>
> ----
> rm -rf img/widget html/ latex/ man/
> xml/ ../elementary-0.8.0.0-doc.tar* make[2]: Entering directory
> `/tmp/elementary/doc/widgets' make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
> make[2]: Leaving directory `/tmp/elementary/doc/widgets'
> convert: unable to open image
> `../doc/html/img/widget/flip/preview-00.png':  @
> error/blob.c/OpenBlob/2587. convert: unable to open file
> `../doc/html/img/widget/flip/preview-00.png' @
> error/png.c/ReadPNGImage/3234. convert: missing an image filename
> `../doc/latex/img/widget/flip/preview-00.eps' @
> error/convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/3011. convert: unable to open
> image `../doc/html/img/widget/button/preview-00.png':  @
> error/blob.c/OpenBlob/2587. convert: unable to open file
> `../doc/html/img/widget/button/preview-00.png' @
> error/png.c/ReadPNGImage/3234. convert: missing an image filename
> `../doc/latex/img/widget/button/preview-00.eps' @
> error/convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/3011. ...
>
> make[1]: *** [widget-preview] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/elementary/doc'
> make: *** [doc] Error 2
> ----
>
> And no html output...
> It was working for r68441, but I got this problem with r68610.

I was getting that problem last night, and discussed it a bit on IRC.
Since I was trying to solve another bug at the time, I did not do much
more with this one.  The others on IRC where telling me it had to do
with not compiling the software buffer in evas, but that was being
compiled here.  Could you supply your ./configure options and output for
evas, ecore, and elementary please?