On 03/02/12 21:13, David Seikel wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Mar 2012 19:04:31 +0900 Jérôme Pinot <ngc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Building the doxygen doc of elementary doesn't seem to work anymore.
> > When running 'make doc', the shell launch a loop:
> >
> > ----
> > /bin/sh -c for ss in flip:preview-00.png:widget_preview_flip:100:100
> > button:preview-00.png:widget_preview_button1:160:50
> > button:preview-01.png:widget_preview_button2:160:50
> > ----
> >
> > and run things like this at each step, which spawn a window:
> > /tmp/elementary/doc/widgets/.libs/lt-widget_preview_panes 200 100
> >
> > but it get stuck, stalling the build.
> > Killing the processes one by one give these errors:
> >
> > ----
> > rm -rf img/widget html/ latex/ man/
> > xml/ ../elementary-0.8.0.0-doc.tar* make[2]: Entering directory
> > `/tmp/elementary/doc/widgets' make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
> > make[2]: Leaving directory `/tmp/elementary/doc/widgets'
> > convert: unable to open image
> > `../doc/html/img/widget/flip/preview-00.png':  @
> > error/blob.c/OpenBlob/2587. convert: unable to open file
> > `../doc/html/img/widget/flip/preview-00.png' @
> > error/png.c/ReadPNGImage/3234. convert: missing an image filename
> > `../doc/latex/img/widget/flip/preview-00.eps' @
> > error/convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/3011. convert: unable to open
> > image `../doc/html/img/widget/button/preview-00.png':  @
> > error/blob.c/OpenBlob/2587. convert: unable to open file
> > `../doc/html/img/widget/button/preview-00.png' @
> > error/png.c/ReadPNGImage/3234. convert: missing an image filename
> > `../doc/latex/img/widget/button/preview-00.eps' @
> > error/convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/3011. ...
> >
> > make[1]: *** [widget-preview] Error 1
> > make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/elementary/doc'
> > make: *** [doc] Error 2
> > ----
> >
> > And no html output...
> > It was working for r68441, but I got this problem with r68610.
>
> I was getting that problem last night, and discussed it a bit on IRC.
> Since I was trying to solve another bug at the time, I did not do much
> more with this one.  The others on IRC where telling me it had to do
> with not compiling the software buffer in evas, but that was being
> compiled here.  Could you supply your ./configure options and output for
> evas, ecore, and elementary please?

You can find build output there:
http://ngc891.blogdns.net/pub/projects/debug/

Nothing special, except the sdl option that I have to remove.

You can find the build scripts (and configure options) there:
http://slacke17.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=slacke17/slacke17;a=blob;f=evas/evas.SlackBuild;h=f7ebeaf9b1488b2020df26b1bb97482165c96d6e;hb=HEAD

http://slacke17.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=slacke17/slacke17;a=blob;f=ecore/ecore.SlackBuild;h=7c11e62b5ae9c8ef28177786c7bb019ccfd7ff14;hb=HEAD

http://slacke17.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=slacke17/slacke17;a=blob;f=elementary/elementary.SlackBuild;h=a6000ea101f1e07525e64b60852bf15249f3eacf;hb=HEAD

BTW, I can make the build log of SlackE17 public (in the git repo) if it
may help...

--
Jérôme Pinot
http://ngc891.blogdns.net/