Il giorno 09 aprile 2012 00:55, Enlightenment SVN <
no-re...@enlightenment.org> ha scritto:

> Log:
> New gadget that displays results of a command line
>
>  This gadget is inspired by Geektool for Mac OS.
>  Yet, it misses
>      - A GUI font configuration (/inline styles for edje TEXTBLOCKs?)
>      - Display/refresh of images
>
> Author:       leif
> Date:         2012-04-08 15:55:43 -0700 (Sun, 08 Apr 2012)
> New Revision: 69958
> Trac:         http://trac.enlightenment.org/e/changeset/69958

Wow, finally something new for e! I like the idea of the module, I always
missed
that feature :) cool...then I tryed it...

I put in the config to execute: "ping n.nu", pressed ok....wow E hangs
there executing the ping...
ok, restart E, obviously still hanged as the module restart a new ping. The
only way to restore
my system is to remove the module.so and restart...or fully remove my E
config  GRRRRR
I cant believe... :(

You are executing the command in the E process. This is not good at all, I
can think of thousand
of commands that will badly block my system.

The module MUST execute the command in an async way!!

please make a fix for this
davemds