Hi,
Yes, it exists. But there may be something wrong with the full path e17 is
looking for:

$ ls -al /var/folders/p9/p447lsgn76z04gn3hdvlzgs40000gn/T
total 0
drwx------  4 davidray  davidray  136 Oct 15 07:24 .
drwxr-xr-x  5 davidray  davidray  170 Oct 15 07:12 ..
drwx------  3 davidray  davidray  102 Oct 15 07:19
enlightenment-davidray@0000000000000000
srwxr-xr-x  1 davidray  davidray    0 Oct 15 07:13 icssuis501

$ ls -al
/var/folders/p9/p447lsgn76z04gn3hdvlzgs40000gn/T/enlightenment-davidray\@0000000000000000/
total 0
drwx------  3 davidray  davidray  102 Oct 15 07:19 .
drwx------  4 davidray  davidray  136 Oct 15 07:25 ..
srwxrwxrwx  1 davidray  davidray    0 Oct 15 07:19 disp-:0.0-1743%F0??
$

So it looks like the dir exists, but there is a mismatch in the full path. I
have no idea how these filenames are created, the % and ? in the path look
weird.

-Dave