Am Sat, 03 Nov 2012 11:10:17 +0100 schrieb Thomas Sachau:

> Andreas Volz schrieb:
> > Hello,
> >
> > after several week I synced E17 SVN and tried to compile with
> > easy_e17.sh as always:
> >
> > configure: error: Package requirements (eo) were not met:
> >
> > No package 'eo' found
> >
> > Consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if you
> > installed software in a non-standard prefix.
> >
> > Alternatively, you may set the environment variables EO_CFLAGS
> > and EO_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.
> > See the pkg-config man page for more details.
> >
> > Seems there's a new package efl in trunk. I didn't read announcement
> > about that structure change. When did it happen and was there an
> > announcement? I think as many people use easy_e17.sh to cyclic
> > compile e17 it should be announced. Maybe I missed it.
> >
> > Is there a new SVN compile instruction on the website that I could
> > follow without looking deeper into efl and see what are the
> > dependencies?
> >
> > regards
> >     Andreas
> >

> Update your copy of easy_e17.sh (which you should always do, before
> you do even start (re)compiling anything from efl, then you should
> have a version, that includes the in your case missing eobj lib. If
> that is not the case, install eobj and go on.

./easy_e17.sh -v
------------------------------ Check script version ----------------------------
- local version .............. 1.4.0
- downloading script ......... ok
- remote version ............. 1.4.0

- update available ........... no

So it seems easy_e17.sh is not working with latest svn.

I looked in PROTO/eobj to find out what it does. But there's no README and it's
not obviously what it does. Could anyone tell it or maybe add a single line to
README that explains the content?

Andreas

--
Technical Blog <http://andreasvolz.wordpress.com/>