Hi Cedric,

Cedric BAIL <cedric.b...@free.fr> writes:

> I don't know your intended use for evas_common_rectangle_draw_cb, but
> be careful if you want to use it in a thread. It use a static variable
> and his clearly not thread safe. evas_common_rectangle_draw_do is
> intended to be thread safe and used in that kind of context.

Yes, it's not thread safe. We planned to do the same with
evas_common_rectangle_draw_do() as well - and we're still looking
forward to it.

I don't know to tell you right now if we're going to get into troubles
with evas_common_rectangle_draw() with the thread stuff, but anyway
thanks for the advice.

--
Paulo Alcantara,    ProFUSION Embedded Systems.