Hello together,

I'm currently trying to port some EFL libs to android.

Most of EFL 1.7.5 compiles no with a lot of --disable-* flags.

I like to try the buffer engine at first because it seems to be the
easiest.

After days of work I ported all the shared object loading horror to
android specific path handling. It seems to load the buffer engine
successful and I could run the evas code.

After I solved many problems I'm at some part of the code where I don't
understand why it fails. Maybe someone with deeper knowledge of evas
could answer it.

In evas_main.c / evas_engine_info_get() function there are some checks:

EAPI Evas_Engine_Info *
evas_engine_info_get(const Evas *e)
{
   Evas_Engine_Info *info;

   MAGIC_CHECK(e, Evas, MAGIC_EVAS);
   return NULL;
   MAGIC_CHECK_END();

   if (!e->engine.info) return NULL; ===> this returns NULL!!!

   info = e->engine.info;
   ((Evas *)e)->engine.info_magic = info->magic;

   return info;
}

All initialization checks before looks good. So I don't understand what
is wrong at this point. After this NULL return the initialization
fails complete. :-(

Could one please help me?

regards
        Andreas