Hello. First, very big thanks for efl and Enlightenment!
Second - i want to create own ppa for me and may be others with e stuff
like efl,econnman and other. If i want blending edge versions does that
mean that i neen git master?
If i want e18 does it mean that i need only clone core/efl and
enlightenment repos and build id?
If i want after some time add debian dir for building packages for debian
and ubuntu is that possible to commit that stuff into mainline git?
Thanks.

--
Vasiliy Tolstov
xmpp: v...@selfip.ru