On 09/09/13 16:50, Tom Hacohen wrote:
> Dear friends and enemies,
>
> As you may have noticed, we have changed our whole infrastructure to
> from SVN to Git. In that process we have migrated most of the individual
> repositories (directories) from our SVN to their respective Git
> repositories. We have reached a point in which people rarely ever commit
> to our SVN repository.
>
> Therefore, it is time to ditch to SVN altogether. We are currently
> working on migrating the whole SVN repository (with full history) to a
> read only Git repository on our server. This change will happen sometime
> this week.
>
> This means, that as of now, you shouldn't commit to SVN any more (we
> will change that to be read only soon). Please let me know about any
> projects you would like to see migrated to Git that we haven't migrated
> already, and we will do our best to migrate them as soon as possible.

Btw, when you send me an email asking me to migrate a project, please
make sure to include:
1. The path to the project in SVN.
2. A short description of the project.
3. Which category you think it suits best (out of the categories at
https://git.enlightenment.org), or if needed, a suggested new category.

--
Tom.