Unless someone wants to step up, yeah. I'd also say that all the modules
that you already migrated should be removed until/unless someone steps up
as an official maintainer. The module blacklist didn't stop people from
using these unmaintained modules, so I'm gonna have to be the bad guy here
and put my foot down.