Hi guys,

In EDI I have packaged a clone of the skeleton project (so you don't have
to be online to use the feature) and made a few small improvements. Today
it was pointed out to me that it is GPLv2/3 licensed which is not very
helpful to people wanting to use it.

https://git.enlightenment.org/tools/skeleton.git

My intent is to move this to BSD - does anyone have objections to this
plan? Specifically I need a response from Cedric, Jérémy and Tom who have
contributed to this project over the last 18 months.

I have already changed elm_code to LGPL expecting it's inclusion into EFL
or Elementary and I will look at the license of EDI itself later.

Many thanks,
Andrew