Am Mon, 4 Apr 2016 13:30:15 +0900 schrieb Carsten Haitzler (The
Rasterman):

> On Sun, 3 Apr 2016 22:15:19 +0200 Andreas Volz <li...@brachttal.net>
> said:

> > > Not for the last problem.
> >
> > I didn't change much in my application, but now I get a crash of
> > E20 and X back to the console if I start my application on the
> > Raspberry Pi.
> >
> > In LXDE it still just hangs my application at the point it starts
> > the window. Need to start my application in the debugger and see
> > where it exact hangs.
> >
> > See here the E crash dump:
> >
> > http://tux-style.com/tmp/e-crashdump.txt
>
> like 633? that's in bgr565 - 16bit handling. this will cause even
> more slowness as e has to use efl to convert 16bpp to 32bpp then
> render in 32bpp then render/dither back to 16bpp for the display...

Ok, have I influenced this in my application setup?

> try 24/32bpp for best results. but anyway. this says the 16bit
> converter has a bug maybe - > thats s16 (src 16bit) ptr - and it uses
> sbpl to multiply y + row.... so what's up with this? sbpl is src
> bytes per line. so 640 there. i assume its a 320 wide window then. is
> y and row ... wrong? row is the current row we are looking at? y + h
> > image height? height says it's 240. row is 0... src pts and s16 are
> > the same - so that's right. ... so it's not src. dp (destination
> > pointer) is the issue. in
> fact see dst - its NULL. (0x0). thats the issue. why is it null?
> that's odd. :(

No my window is 800x480 pixels big. Maybe that's the LXTerminal size. I
had two terminals open at this time.

The good thing for me is that it seems maybe not to be my applications
fault. Today I started just the LXTerminal from Raspi in E20 and I got
a X crash.

--
Technical Blog <http://andreasvolz.wordpress.com/>