Hi Simon,

Thanks and yes I agree. This app started with the assumption that no-one
would package it!
The bootstrap script detects the OS(/distro) and attempts to setup a
complete baseline env required for efl.

Currently it only supports arch Linux but I'm working on it. Ubuntu and OS
X are high on my list too. The system scripts are pretty trivial really.

Unfortunately integrating with system package managers seems unlikely as
very few are as good as you for packaging efl stuff!

Thanks for the feedback,
Andrew