Hi,

I'm having a problem with elm tooltips... I set the text fine but my use
case requires that the text be unset in certain conditions (as the hint no
longer applies).
Unfortunately I'm facing runtime errors however I do this:
a) if I pass null as the text I get a null check error
b) if I try to use the object's clear method it errors if no tooltip was
set (fair enough but:)
c) there is no API to determine if a tip had previously been applied.

Short of keeping a local hash of all tooltips set (lots and lots) I can't
find a way to solve this.
Would it be ok to add a _text_unset or remove the null check such that (in
either way) the tooltip will be removed? (And not error if none was set)

Thanks all,
Andy