Hey guys, Here's a version 2.

= Changes on Evas =

   -

   _Evas_Public_Data should contain a hash indexed by seat of focused
   Evas_Objects. From “pd->focused” to “pd->focused[seat]”.
   -

   evas_canvas_focus_get() should return the object focused by the default
   seat.
   -

   evas_canvas_pointer_canvas_xy_get() Should return the XY from the
   default seat.
   -

   evas_canvas_seat_pointer_canvas_xy_get() - Same thing as
   evas_canvas_pointer_canvas_xy_get(), however it returns the XY based on the
   seat.
   -

   evas_object_focus_set() - his function will be refactored to use
   evas_canvas_object_focus_by_seat_set().
   -

   evas_canvas_object_focus_by_seat_set() should be added
   -

   Evas will automatically create Evas_Devices
   -

   All functions that handle multi-seat should be implement as non-legacy,
   this is using EO.
   -

   For every new Evas_Device creation an event
   (EFL_CANVAS_EVENT_DEVICE_ADD) should be generated containing the new
   Evas_Device.
   -

   When a device is removed another event will be generated
   (EFL_CANVAS_EVENT_DEVICE_DEL).
   -

   Every time an object/canvas receives focus a new event will be
   generated. The event

(EFL_CANVAS_EVENT_DEVICE_FOCUS_IN/OUT)/(EFL_CANVAS_EVENT_OBJECT_DEVICE_FOCUS_IN/OUT)
   will contain the device itself that generated the focus event and the
   focused object/canvas.
   -

   Add new EO event functions: evas_canvas_event_*(EO *evas, Evas_Device
   *device_that_originated_the_event, ...Event Args….);
   -

      All the existing evas_events_*() functions will be refactored to use
      the new event functions passing NULL as device, this will flag
that device
      belongs to the default seat.
      -

      Internally EFL will be refactored to replace the old evas_event_*
      functions and use the new ones.

= Changes on Ecore_Evas =

   -

   Eina_Bool ecore_evas_x11_vnc_server_start(Ecore_Evas *ee, const char
   *addr, int port, Accept_Client_Cb cb, void *cb_data); -> This will enable
   vnc server for the ecore_evas x11 module.
   -

   The Accept_Client_Cb will have the following signature: typedef
   Eina_Bool (Accept_Client_Cb)(void *data, Ecore_Evas *ee, const char
   *client_addr). This callback should return EINA_TRUE to accept the VNC
   client or EINA_FALSE otherwise.
   -

   The struct _Ecore_Evas_Interface_X11 should contain a new function with
   the following signature Eina_Bool _setup_vnc_server() that will create the
   vnc server and start listening for clients.
   -

   ecore_evas_x11_vnc_server_stop(Ecore_Evas *ee);
   -

   Ecore_Evas_x11 will create Efl_Input_Devices for every new user and set
   the emulated seat.
   -

   In case of x11 - For every new vnc client an Efl_Input_Device will be
   created and added to the Evas canvas.

= Changes on Evas x11 engine =

   -

   A callback will be created in order to notify the ecore_evas_x11 backend
   with the modified pixels. This will be used to properly draw the VNC remote
   screen.

= Changes on Ecore_Wl2 =

   -

   Implement the _seat_cb_name() function in order to collect the seat name.
   -

   For every wl_pointer/wl_keyboard/wl_seat it will be create an
   Efl_Input_Device. The wl_pointer and wl_keyboard will have the wl_seat as
   parent. After creation of these Efl_Input_Devices an ecore_event will be
   generated, so ecore_evas_input can grab it and properly add the devices
   into the canvas.

= Ecore =

   -

   Ecore_Events structs should contain the Efl_Input_Device that originated
   the event.

   -

   These functions may be useful:
   -

      Eina_List *ecore_input_seats_get() - Return all the available seats
      - Ecore_Seat * ecore_input_seat_find(const char *name)