We haven't agreed on merging Eo, Efl and Ecore. I'm actually pretty much
against it.
Eo is clean and hasn't been "polluted" by async, mainloop and etc. That's a
good thing. This makes our infrastructure easier to test.
If you mean just compile them together, then there's no point in it.
I know why you want to do it, you want to do it because you put Efl.Future
inside libeo.so, but the correct thing to do is probably not to put it
there.

I need to properly review this list for a more complete reply, but I just
wanted to trigger this discussion before you go to sleep.

--
Tom.