That message was a bit sneaky from me, but Mike, please look after how
you talk to people. I'm still investing this but I cannot be looking at
this anyone this happens.

One major effect from this is bulding VMs running on the same host as
'prod' VMs. We have (for now) 3 jenkins slave that each can have, and
sometime have, 4 job running a the same time on each host, each build
launch with -j6. Do the math, it means we have 72 compilation running at
the same time. This is not really acceptable either.

Cheers

--
Bertrand