On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 8:25 AM, Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
<barbi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ahahahah you're funny ;)
>
> Btw, I'm not going to propose Brazil as airfare is horrible, it's distant to
> most and needs visa. But Felipe lives in one of the best towns of the
> country, we could do open air nearby the beach  :-)

That is true ;). Though it would probably be hot as hell :D.

I'm actually starting setting up a C and C++ event in 2017 in
Florianopolis*,  so I'm looking for places to hold an event, maybe EDD
Florianopolis in 2018?

BTW, hope you can talk in this C and C++ event next year.

> --
> Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri

* hint: type Florianopolis women in google images

Regards,
--
Felipe Magno de Almeida