Hello.

On 15/12/16 23:39, Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri wrote:
> soooo....?
>

> 1) could someone enable ipv6 on our test bot? It's essential to test
> such api as ipv6 is more and more common (although this specific test
> is no big deal as it's resolving ipv6 localhost)

As I wrote before you have to contact Beber about this. I cc'ed him
again but his mail system as rejected mails from my address in the past
so it might be better if you write him directly: Bertrand Jacquin
<bertr...@jacquin.bzh>

> 2) does the bind() test fail? If so I'd like to commit it so it works
> everywhere.

The bind tests works.

IPv6 disabled machine:
0 01:21:27 stefan@e5-build-gentoo-x86_64-1 ~ $ ./ipv6