> Hello.
>

> On 07/11/2017 07:23 PM, Davide Andreoli wrote:

>> Hello.
>>>
>>> On 07/11/2017 12:21 PM, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello.

>>> Zmike, Dave could you retry? The problem Marcel and I had is fixed, not
>>> sure of that would help your scenario at all. See below.
>>>

>> Yes, works for me now, I can git-pull again
>> Thanks for the fix
>>

> This puzzles me a bit. Normally a git pull would not need to go through
> the proxy. Do you have by any chance git.e.org also configured to go
> through the proxy command?
>
> For example by having this in your local ssh_config
>
> Host *.enlightenment.org
>   User <LOGIN>
>   ProxyCommand ssh -q e5v1.enlightenment.org -W %h:%p
>
> but no extra white list entry for git like:
>
> Host git.enlightenment.org
>   User git
>   ProxyCommand none
>

> ?

This is my ssh config file:

Host e? e?.enlightenment.org e?v*.enlightenment.org
  User davemds
  ProxyCommand none

Host *.enlightenment.org
  User davemds
  ProxyCommand ssh -q e5v1.enlightenment.org -W %h:%p

I really cannot remember where I copied this from, I think somewhere
in the wiki, but I cannot find it anymore