Hello.

On 07/12/2017 01:39 PM, Kai Huuhko wrote:
Hello.

On 07/11/2017 10:00 PM, Davide Andreoli wrote:

Hello.

On 07/11/2017 07:23 PM, Davide Andreoli wrote:

Hello.

On 07/11/2017 12:21 PM, Stefan Schmidt wrote:

Hello.

On 07/11/2017 11:37 AM, Stefan Schmidt wrote:

On 07/10/2017 09:24 PM, Davide Andreoli wrote:

michael.blumenkra...@gmail.com
<mailto:michael.blumenkra...@gmail.com

:

       Hi,

       I've been getting this error for some time now on one of my
machines
       when I
       try to do git/ssh operations:

       and the repository exists.

       Others have been experiencing this issue as well, so it seems
be
       a new
       issue with server configuration.

Same here, I cannot perform any git operation anymore

My situation is that I can pull and push to git just fine. But in the
exact same shell I get a error when trying to log into a shell of our
server.

stefan@work efl (master) $ ssh download.enlightenment.org

This blocks the upload of any efl beta2 tarballs right now.
I will try to debug this a bit further on my end. As far as I can do
that.

It looks like we have two different problems here:

1) Git access over ssh does not work. Zmike(?) as well as Dave seem to
have this problem. A lot of people are pushing and pulling without a
problem at the same time though.

Zmike, Dave could you retry? The problem Marcel and I had is fixed, not
sure of that would help your scenario at all. See below.

Yes, works for me now, I can git-pull again
Thanks for the fix

This puzzles me a bit. Normally a git pull would not need to go through
the proxy. Do you have by any chance git.e.org also configured to go
through the proxy command?

For example by having this in your local ssh_config

Host *.enlightenment.org
    User <LOGIN>
    ProxyCommand ssh -q e5v1.enlightenment.org -W %h:%p

but no extra white list entry for git like:

Host git.enlightenment.org
    User git
    ProxyCommand none

?

This is my ssh config file:

Host e? e?.enlightenment.org e?v*.enlightenment.org
    User davemds
    ProxyCommand none

Host *.enlightenment.org
    User davemds
    ProxyCommand ssh -q e5v1.enlightenment.org -W %h:%p

I really cannot remember where I copied this from, I think somewhere
in the wiki, but I cannot find it anymore

https://phab.enlightenment.org/w/hosting/ssh/

I just subscribed to this page. Could we also have the developer
facing infra changes announced on a mailing list? Maybe a separate
list, or use e-announce? Even if they're temporary, would be great to
get a short note about them.

There was no change you could have been notified about. The content of that page is over a year old (the latest change from Tom was only a condensed version).

he setup with having direct git over ssh access without the proxy was always like this. At least I do not remember it have been different.

regards
Stefan Schmidt