I run ./configure, with a suggested option (--with-lib=/usr/lib/libpng.so), and
configure says that:

[snip lots of positive outputs]
checking for IMLIB - version >= 1.9.8... yes
checking for Fnlib_init in -lFnlib... no
ERROR: Enlightenment needs a system with libFnlib.so (Fnlib)
You can obtain it from:
ftp://ftp.enlightenment.org/pub/enlightenment/
ftp://www.rasterman.com/pub/enlightenment/
ftp://ftp.labs.redhat.com/pub/fnlib/
configure: error: Fatal Error: no Fnlib detected.

but look at this:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] enlightenment-0.16.6]$ locate libFnlib
/usr/lib/libFnlib.so.0.5.0
/usr/lib/libFnlib.so.0

what do I have to do?
the option is not relevant, because i run ./configure too, but.. same issue. I use
Mandrake Linux 9.1

TIA

--
Andrea Spadaccini a.k.a. Lupino