On Tue, 2003-11-18 at 17:23, Andrew Elcock wrote:
> I think Dhruba meant that the README in the edje folder should
> "override" what you read elsewhere. If you compile ecore evas and eet in
> the way it shows it should fall closer together.

OK just tried. Doesn't work either. With the options mentioned in the
edje README, evas fails to compile... while it did compile fine with the
options given in evas' README:

-----
In file included from evas_main.c:22:
../../../src/lib/include/evas_engine_api_gl_x11.h:5:20: GL/glu.h: No
such file or directory
-----

What is notable is that my default fonts have changed in Mozilla and
GnomeTerm. I'm not really happy with that. The new fonts aren't bad,
though I liked the original ones (the Vera Bitstream fonts).

Wouter.