And this didn't solve the problem regarding compiling ewl. It appears to
be a problem in ./configure itself - that is at least where the error
directly traces back to. Unexpected symbol, indicating a typo somewhere
in a script that is used to make configure.

Maybe I will simply have to wait a bit for the author to fix it up??

Wouter.

On Tue, 2003-11-18 at 19:07, Andrew Elcock wrote:
> Ah yes, a small modification to remove the enabling of GL could be
> advisable for many folk, sorry.

> Wouter van Marle wrote:
> > On Tue, 2003-11-18 at 17:23, Andrew Elcock wrote:
> >
> >>I think Dhruba meant that the README in the edje folder should
> >>"override" what you read elsewhere. If you compile ecore evas and eet in
> >>the way it shows it should fall closer together.
> >

> > OK just tried. Doesn't work either. With the options mentioned in the
> > edje README, evas fails to compile... while it did compile fine with the
> > options given in evas' README:
> >
> > -----
> > In file included from evas_main.c:22:
> > ../../../src/lib/include/evas_engine_api_gl_x11.h:5:20: GL/glu.h: No
> > such file or directory
> > -----
> >
> > What is notable is that my default fonts have changed in Mozilla and
> > GnomeTerm. I'm not really happy with that. The new fonts aren't bad,
> > though I liked the original ones (the Vera Bitstream fonts).
> >
> > Wouter.

Wouter van Marle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Squirrel Systems HK