On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 03:08:43 +0300 Onur Kucuk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:

>  Hello,
>
>  Soon I will be giving a seminar about Enlightenment in "3rd Linux and
> Open Source Festival, May 13 - 16, 2004, Ankara, Turkey"
>  ( http://senlik.linux.org.tr )
>
>  I am planning a "user side" introductary seminar (for a start) and will
> focus mostly on eye candy, features, eesh, past and future etc.
>
>  E16, Eterm and E17, will try to talk about all.
>
>  Are there any suggestions, previous examples etc. ? (yes I will parse
> enlightenment.org :)

Oooooooooooooooooooooooh. Where do I start... Actually. I don't know where to
start. What are you trying to talk about EXACTLY? I can't give you a everything
- I'd be typing for days! :)

熊耳 - 車君 (数田)                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tokyo, Japan (東京 日本)