On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 22:58:55 +0300 Onur Kucuk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:

>  I will make this one an "introduction to E". People see me using it
> everywhere I go, but it is not enough.
>
>  I'll try to tell why I use E (especially over any other DE), what
> advantages it has, examples of what can be done using E, eesh etc.
>
>  I will also try to give info about E17, some applications (evidence :)
> etc.), where to find and install stuff.

hmm in all honesty this is where a lot of the exciting new stuff is happening.
but so far its all libraries that really only interest developers - but its part
of us making our own lives easier for developing e17 and onwards. there is a lot
of stuff there - ewl (widget set), evas (canvas), ecore (does everything
including cleaning the kitchen sink), edje (theme engine on steroids), embryo
(virtual machine executer & compiler used by edje), and several "cool" test
apps. the e17 code tree in cvs is something in excess of 500,000 lines of code -
and growing. e16 was 100,000 liens (actually a little less).

>  I probably will talk also in a few other places in the country.
> Later on, after more people get used to E, I am planning a "deeper E", a
> more technical one.

熊耳 - 車君 (数田)                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tokyo, Japan (東京 日本)