On Sun, 5 Dec 2004 22:00:45 +0100 Massimo Maiurana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:
(B
(B>
(B> following suggestions on another thread, I just decompiled some .eet
(B> file from the applications.tar.gz file, and did edit them to reflect the
(B> real app name I got on my system (e.g. I do not have a "sylpheed-claws"
(B> binary, just a "sylpheed" one).
(B>
(B> now I can see only the icons I didn't edit... but I just changed the
(B> executable name and re-edje_cc them! :(
(B>
(B> so I tried to rebuild one of the .eet files I didn't change before
(B> ("edje_decc gimp.eapp", "cd gimp", "./build.sh") to obtain a new
(B> .eet file, and noted that there is a difference of size between the new
(B> file and the old:
(B>
(B> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/.e/e/applications/all$ ls -l gimp.eapp
(B> -rw-r--r--  1 max root 5410 2004-12-02 09:26 gimp.eapp
(B> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/.e/e/applications/all$ ls -l gimp/gimp.eet
(B> -rw-r--r--  1 max root 5244 2004-12-05 21:30 gimp/gimp.eet
(B>
(B> the old file is greater than the new one!
(B> how can it be possible? I simply decompiled and recompiled the same
(B> file!
(B>
(B> here is the contents of the main_edje_source.edc:
(B>
(B> data {
(B> item: "app/name" "The Gimp";
(B> item: "app/exe" "gimp";
(B> }
(B> images { image: "icon.png" COMP; }
(B> collections { group {
(B> name: "icon";
(B> max: 48 48;
(B> parts { part {
(B> name: "image";
(B> mouse_events: 0;
(B> description {
(B> state: "default" 0.0;
(B> aspect: 1.0 1.0;
(B> image.normal: "icon.png";
(B> } } } } }
(B>
(B> ...and here is the content of the build.sh:
(B>
(B> #!/bin/sh
(B>
(B> edje_cc $@ -id . -fd . main_edje_source.edc gimp.eapp
(B
(Bno no no. the format changed. the data IN the edje is no longer useful. if you
(Brebuild an edje you have tot use enlightenment_eapp to attach executable, app
(Bname, window class etc. information to it and that data lives outside the edje.
(Bif you like the edje gfx there is no need to recompiled the edje.
(B
(B> --
(B>           Massimo Maiurana   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(B>              membro del Linux User Group Ragusa
(B>           Linux RU #245612  RM #127258  keyID #7044D601
(B>
(B> Articolo 11 - L'Italia ripudia la guerra come strumento di offesa alla
(B> libert__ degli altri popoli e come mezzo di risoluzione delle
(B> controversie internazionali; consente, in condizioni di parit__ con gli
(B> altri Stati, alle limitazioni di sovranit__ necessarie ad un ordinamento
(B> che assicuri la pace e la giustizia fra le Nazioni; promuove e favorisce
(B> le organizzazioni internazionali rivolte a tale scopo.
(B>
(B
(B
(B--
(B------------- Codito, ergo sum - "I code, therefore I am" --------------
(BThe Rasterman (Carsten Haitzler)    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
$BMg9%B?(B                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(BTokyo, Japan ($BEl5~(B $BF|K\(B)
(B
(B
(BSF email is sponsored by - The IT Product Guide
(BRead honest & candid reviews on hundreds of IT Products from real users.
(BDiscover which products truly live up to the hype. Start reading now.
(Bhttp://productguide.itmanagersjournal.com/
(Benlightenment-users mailing list
([EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Bhttps://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/enlightenment-users