Hello,

* David Wuertele <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote at [20060127 23:20]:
> I would like the Shift-Alt-Arrow keys to allow me to wrap around the
> edges of my pager.  This functionality is the main reason I still use
> E16 on my desktop.  Is there any way to configure or patch the E17
> pager to do it?

you should be able to change it using the 'enlightenment_remote' features
of key-bindings. Just look at the way ctrl-alt-arrow works, as it wrappes
around the pager, which shift-alt-arrow as you mentioned doesn't.

Martin

--
Martin Hauser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
GPG-Encrypted mail preferred, KEY: 0D459A72