Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) wrote:
> On Thu, 09 Feb 2006 20:57:26 -0500 Geoffrey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> babbled:
>

>> Ed Presutti wrote:
>>
>>> Geoffrey,
>>>
>>> I have a friend in sales at Monarch that might be helpful in
>>> these matters. Let me know if you need an assist.
>>
>> Well, I stopped by Monarch and inquired as to the possibility of
>> providing some sponsorship.  I was informed that the marketing
>> people will only see you by appointment and that sponsorship is
>> only addressed via email.  I've not heard back from the email
>> message I sent.
>>
>> Needless to say, I was quite disappointed in the whole thing.
>> Maybe we'll have better luck with another vendor.
>

> not overly surprising though :)

Except for the fact that they could at least respond to the email.  Not
exactly good PR or customer relations.

The guy at the shop acted like I was putting him out as well.  That's
not the way they will continue to get my business.  Then again, why
worry about the small fish in the pond right?

--
Until later, Geoffrey