One thing I haven't found yet in e16 is how to manage and connect to
secure networks. Under plain ol' Ubuntu/Gnome, I used nm-applet, which
sat in the tray and let my connect and diconnect and configure my 802.1x
wireless networking, using my Keyring. But in e16 there isn't any
equivalent of the tray, and running nm-applet of course just sits there
and does nothing. The Network Manager daemon is running...is there an
epplet or something else which will give me access to similar controls?

///Peter