On Mon, 10 Dec 2007 11:32:23 +1030
Dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I recently updated to latest CVS and created a brand new profile (I
> did this to fix a problem I was having with the file manager, which
> worked).
>
> I changed the configuration 'warp at end' to be off (Advanced->Window
> List). Problem is it has made no difference, my cursor always warps to
> the newly focused window and sits in the middle. Happens for new
> dialogs too. Focus also seems to be stuck on 'Sloppy'.
>
> Is anyone else seeing this behavior?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dave

I'm having the second issue that you mentioned... the 'warp at end' for
window list option seems to be working fine for me, but as of my last
update (on the 8th), the pointer seems to be warping to any new window
that is created, and I can't find a way to disable this behavior. Any
help?

Jesse Luehrs