On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 14:23, Steve Jones <st...@squaregoldfish.co.uk> wrote:
> On 03/09/2011 01:48 PM, Mick wrote:
>> Something must have gone wrong with my settings on e17, because when I booted
>> up this morning I noticed a scroll bar on the right edge of my desktop.  All
>> four virtual desktops have it and it does not react to R/L mouse clicks.
>>
>> Is my ~/.e corrupted, or how can I remove this?
>
> I saw this recently too. I don't know the cause, but getting rid of ~/.e
> fixed it.
>
> Steve.

I would assume that this just one of the numerous oddities the e_fm
window on the desktop, that is there for showing icons on it, creates.
Another one would be: weird text in the middle of the desktop.

Still have been neither able to find out what causes it, nor am I able
to reproduce it reliably. I think it has to do something with the e_fm
window getting focus through the desk-switching animation, though this
is only an assumption.