So I've been looking at switching to Terminology, but I'm not super
interested in having a bugn of trees and pacakges I'll have to maintain
from source and install manually with untracked files.
I've done this before in past years, spent hours at it, ended up with
unpackaged mess, and honestly I don't need a new terminal that badly :)

That said, is there a binary package with dependencies (amd64) for
Debian, or a list of "apt-get install all these dev packages, and
terminlogy will build" ?

While I'm at it, I have an old e17 (0.16.999) built by
Maintainer: Hannes Janetzek <hannes.janet...@gmail.com>
but that was for ubuntu.
Somehow it did install on my debian testing back then, but I'm afraid
the newer ubuntu packages will not install anymore due to ubuntu
diverging more and more away from debian.

Has anyone gotten anything more recent installed on debian?

Thanks,
Marc
Microsoft is to operating systems ....
Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/                         | PGP 1024R/763BE901