On Sat, 25 Jan 2014 17:32:25 -0500
John Holland <jholl...@vin-dit.org> wrote:

>I have made debs for Wheezy (latest wheezy, 7.3 - you may need to
...snip

Cool!

What will installing this do to the configuration in ~/.e ?

Also, I'm running Debian unstable, do you see that as an issue or reason
to *not* try these?

--
Regards,
Christopher Barry

Random geeky fortune:
There is no security on this earth.  There is only opportunity.
                -- General Douglas MacArthur