I have a .dsc for EFL that works on Wheezy, but it pulls in a huge
amount of dependencies incl. LibreOffice and TeX. It needs a few
bullet related packages I recompiled for wheezy on my repo at
vin-dit.org but I think they might be in Jessie already.

It doesn't have versions for the dependencies but that doesn't seem to
be a problem.

--
mysig