> On Fri, 14 Mar 2014 17:29:00 -0300 Wido <wido...@gmail.com> said:
>
> > No, I don't have multiple EFL installs, only e19 (from git).
>
> famous last words. you have no idea how many times i've heard that... and
> then
> there turns out to be multiple installs. :)

I *used* to have multiple installations (e18 and e19) when first installed
it. But I have removed all e18 dirs, path, env and stuff. I know you get
mad when users have multiple installs, so I made sure not to give you
reasons to do that, sorry :D

> > The strange part is that, even when I got that message, I don't notice
> any
> > odd behaviour (except th eplaces modules that show the header but don't
> > list anything, even when eeze find things).
>
> i've never seen the message. i have no idea why you are getting it other
> than
> the load of the test png failed.
>

>    e_prefix_data_concat_static(buff, "data/images/test.png");
>    evas_object_image_file_set(im, buff, NULL);
>    if (evas_object_image_load_error_get(im) != EVAS_LOAD_ERROR_NONE)
>      {
>         e_error_message_show(_("Enlightenment found Evas can't load PNG
> files. "
>                                "Check Evas has PNG loader support.\n"));
>         _e_main_shutdown(-1);
>      }
>
> that's the code. it uses the prefix location to find the share data dir,
> sets
> file, gets load error. on error e SHUTS DOWN. calls exit(-1). how can your
> e be
> running at all and you get this message?

You may come to my house and try to do an exorcise ;)